Monday, February 04, 2008

Big Game Waffles

Any blogger event isn't complete without Waffles. So I'm buying him in to the Blogger Cash game.

There are a few good reasons for me to bankroll him.

He'll generate action, which is important because the last thing I want is to sit around with a bunch of rocks.

He'll have people gunning for him, which could work to his advantage.

He'll make the game fun and draw more people in.

And he just might win!

My only concern is that all the other players are OK with my backing him in a game I plan to play myself. Because I'm investing in one of my opponents, you could argue that I have a conflict of interest. If anyone opposes this arrangement, I'll sit out while Waffles is playing so that we're not in the game at the same time. Please let me know in comments or by e-mail at smizmiatch AT yahoo DOT com.

2 comments:

kurokitty said...

I think it's a good idea and also good that you're letting people know in advance.

ScurvyDog said...

Anyone who objects (for whatever reason) to Waffles being the horse that you're staking in a game you're also sitting in needs their head examined.