Monday, February 26, 2007

Big Day

I'm pretty astounded at how well I ran today.

In three two-hour sessions, I won more than $10K for the first time -- more than double my previous best day Dec. 5, when I made a little over $4K. The most I've lost in a day was $4.1K on Jan. 27.

I capped off the day with a flopped full house at a 10/20 table full of maniacs for my biggest pot ever.

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Gnome [ 9d 9s ]
Gnome raises to $70
Button calls $70
BB raises to $120
Gnome calls $50
Button calls $50

*** Flop *** [ 7h 7c 9c ]
BB bets $300
Gnome calls $300
Button folds.

*** Turn *** [ 2h ]
BB bets $700
Gnome raises to $3706.50, and is all in
BB calls $2586.50.

*** River *** [ 2c ]
BB shows [ As, Ah ] (two pair, Aces and Sevens)
Gnome shows [ 9d, 9s ] (a full house, Nines full of Sevens)
Gnome wins $7541 from the main pot with a full house, Nines full of Sevens

Woohoo!

5 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

very nice! Nice hand!

Fuel55 said...

Overpairs are gold! Love it, just love it! You've now exceeded my biggest pot too. Good work. Time to move to Vegas.

CC said...

And what a view you have too! Excellent work, and great run.

lightning36 said...

I bow to you, master ...

The smooth call after the flop was gold in sealing the deal. Thank goodness you didn't get castrated on the river by the two-outer.

smokkee said...

nice pot gnome.