Monday, August 13, 2007

Good things happen to me all the time

The river is kind. I love being on the other side of the suckout coin. All three of these hands were against the same deep-stacked loose player, who had nothing left by the time I was done with him.

This hand is the best of the bunch:

5/10 NL
Donk is SB: $3,050
Hero is BB $2,627
Dealt to Hero [ Jh, Jd ]
MP calls $10
Donk raises $25
Hero raises $100
MP folds.
Donk calls $80
*** Dealing Flop *** [ Ks, 5s, Tc ]
Donk checks.
Hero bets $200
Donk calls $200
*** Dealing Turn *** [ Js ]
Donk checks.
Hero bets $500
Donk calls $500 He really should have raised me here
*** Dealing River *** [ 5h ] Gin!
Donk checks.
Hero is all-In for $1,817.
Donk calls $1,817
Donk shows [ Qs, Ts ] a flush, King high.
Hero [ Jh, Jd ]a full house, Jacks full of Fives.
Hero wins $5,261 from the main pot with a full house, Jacks full of Fives.

Moving right along:

Dealt to Hero on button [ 7c 8s ]
MP raises $20
Donk in CO calls $20 Big mistake here...
Hero calls $20
BB calls $10
*** Dealing Flop *** [ 6d, 7s, 3d ]
BB checks.
MP checks.
Donk bets $50
Hero calls $50 I know he'll pay me off if I hit
BB folds.
MP folds.
*** Dealing Turn *** [ 8h ] Of course I hit
Donk bets $170
Hero raises $450
Donk is all-In.
Hero calls $750.
*** Dealing River *** [ Kd ]
Hero shows [ 7c, 8s ] two pairs, Eights and Sevens.
Donk shows [ Jc, Jd ] a pair of Jacks.
Hero wins $2,582 from the main pot with two pairs, Eights and Sevens.

That was nice. Now to finish him off...

Donk posts small blind $5
Hero posts big blind $10
Dealt to Hero [ 7h 6s ]
Donk raises $15
Hero calls $10
*** Dealing Flop *** [ 8s, 4c, 2h ]
Donk bets $10
Hero calls $10 I'm not going to fold a gutshot straight draw against this guy for $10
*** Dealing Turn *** [ Kd ]
Donk bets $40
Hero calls $40 I think I'll get paid off if I hit. He's steaming
*** Dealing River *** [ 5h ] Was it ever in doubt?
Donk bets $150
Hero is all-In.
Donk calls all-In for $495.
Donk shows [ 4s, 4h ] three of a kind, Fours.
Hero shows [ 7h, 6s ]a straight Four to Eight.
Hero wins $1,428.28 from the main pot with a straight, Four to Eight.

I run so good.

3 comments:

gadzooks64 said...

Wow! O_O

Well played sir, you suckout well.

Fuel55 said...

Was that pezvela?

Pseudo_Doctor said...

such great donkeyness....I love it